04 August, 2009

Antigua Day 3



Antigua Day 3 - 03/08/09



After a long car journey with the woofy dog we arrived at half moon bay to do a spot of skim boarding, drinking and sun worship. Excellent.






We had luscious blue waters and white sands but with no shade we had to retire to the nearby bar for some Jamaican Red Stripe, no complaints there!





From this viewpoint we could see Eric Clapton's holiday home (Right hand side on the top of the headland above his private beach)


From the balcony we were greeted by humming birds feeding against the backdrop of Falmouth Harbour.



In the evening I got a phone call from Ryan, a guy that works in the harbour, asking if I fancied going wakeboarding with him. Of course my answer was YES! So, for my first time, I went wakeboarding off the back of a boat! For Ryans go he showed me how to drive and just before hitting the throttle he said, "please don't run me over, I've got a baby to go back to." Well that made me shit myself!







No comments:

Post a Comment