14 August, 2009

Antigua Day 14


Antigua Day 14 - 14/08/09


After a late night (for us) yesterday and a rubbish night's sleep we had lay-ins and woke slowly. Today we went to a gorgeous hotel named The Inn on Galleon Beach next to English Harbour. With an infinity pool and bar on the beach along with hammocks strung between palms this place could not have been more perfect! If you don't believe me, check out the piccy's...








After the beach we headed back and Zakia gave me a driving lesson on an empty piece of land near where we're staying. We also went into the police station to ask about driving licensees and were told that all I need to do is "know how to go forward and backwards and do a test." Seems pretty simple to me!


P.s. Does anyone else think that crickets at night sound just like people inflating blow up beds in a campsite? I just can't stop imagining this when I wake up at night!




No comments:

Post a Comment