17 August, 2009

Antigua Day 17


Antigua Day 17 - 17/08/09


As Yaz and I are flying home the day after tomorrow we woke early to soak up some sun like sun thirsty sponges and then drove across the island to Jolly Harbour for lunch and some beautifully air conditioned supermarket shopping. Yaz and I bought THE nicest pineapple and coconut drinks which we, along with Zakia, are completely obsessed with.




Before leaving we went 'window' shopping for yachts, I've decided that I'd like to have Wind Walker (pictured below), she's fit!




Some people have asked what the typical Antiguan house looks like so I snapped a couple of shots on the way home for you.





At the roadside you can find these massive Aloe Vera plants with sealed wounds from where locals have cut leaves for natural healing.




For sunset Yaz and I walked down to the marina and sat on the docks with some beers, gorgeous!





No comments:

Post a Comment